Tour Bolivia " Death Road "
La Paz, Bolivia
min - 3 max0
Type's tourAdventure Other
LA PAZ CITY – DEATH ROAD – BIKING.
In Our SERVICE you WILL VISIT:
- THE SUMMIT, located at 4,700 meters above sea level
- THE ROAD TO THE YUNGAS: Also known as the “ DEATH ROAD”, It is a road of approximately 80 km of extension,
that unites the city of La Paz and the region of Los Yungas, to the northeast.
- LOS YUNGAS It is a geographical region belonging to the Yungas ecosystem. They are located in the descent of the
eastern mountain range of the Andes towards the basin, Amazonian and is characterized by being a humid area, with
constant mists and rainfall abundant, contain a mixture of green hillsides, cliffs, rivers, waterfalls and lush vegetation,
with a height that varies between 600 and 2500 meters above sea level.
- COCA LEAF PLANTATIONS
- FRUIT AND CAFETAL PLANTATIONS.
- PANORAMIC PHOTOS OF THE DEATH ROAD.
- LANDSCAPED WATERFALLS AND MORE.
- American SUSPENSION DOUBLE BICYCLES, hydraulic brakes. (KONA stinky and AIRBORNE Takas brand)
- SPECIALIZED BILINGUAL GUIDES: mountain biking, rescue preparation and first aid.
- EQUIPMENT: Jackets, pants, elbow and knee protectors, gloves, full face helmet. All equipment is made of special material for this activity.
- SNACK ON ROAD: Fruit of the season, sandwich, chocolates and water.
- LUNCH: BUFFET
- FREE TIME: The hotel includes a towel, shampoo, showers and Swiming pool.
- SOUVENIRS: A high-definition DVD with travel photos and a t-shirt.
- TRANSPORT: Tourist, shared, Auxiliary during the whole trip